Friday, October 9, 2009

Some More Pictures From Bethlehem I Have Been Meaning to Post...



      Two young boys who we met in Bethlehem in the Aida camp....their family took us into their home as guests and fed us (we tried real Palestinian olives!). The young girl in the orange was an aspiring salon stylist.... she insisted on doing my (and Margot the girl we were with) makeup and hair. I even had the veil done properly and boy...I can attest it was hot! They were absolutely amazing to us and I think of them often....especially the lovely baby whose name I cannot spell but is pronounced 'Nee-lah'....I have many interesting photo's from our day there as the boys ran off with the camera and took a million photo's, I especially like the one of their friend on the street looking up :)


-D

1 comment: