Thursday, December 17, 2009

LIVIN' THE LIFE AT THE U OF EARTH

       I just wanted to post some beautiful pictures my friend Brit took on a trip to Guatemala- one day I would love to visit Central and South America....too many places to see too little time!!! For now I will have to satiate that urge with looking at this pictures, closing my eyes and playing a little good ole' make believe. Brit's blog has a bunch about her trip and also some political meanderings I quite enjoyed. Check it out at Livin' Life at the U of Earth- I am also digging the name!

VOLCANO- I Love the volcano!
There is something spontaneous about this picture that I enjoy- the colour composition is very nice; the red car, the yellow wall and the nun in stride...hmmmm

This is Brit's fav picture- that sky is nothing short of absolute technicolour madness!
I am in love with this cactus pot man- I need a man like this in my life and it would be complete :) I mean Jack is pretty good and all but does he have sprouting cacti eyes? I think not!

-Delilah
 

1 comment:

  1. Yes, the red car + nun in stride = brilliant spontaneous composition.

    ReplyDelete