Which books to bring on the trip! We are trying to decide what to bring and what to leave behind. I imagine we are going to be doing a fair amount of reading (we are both kind of book worms), especially during travel time (plane, bus and train). We have a tentative list of books we want to bring, hopefully our bags will not be too heavy!
- Long Walk to Freedom- Nelson Mandela
- Reading Lolita in Tehran: A Memoir in Books- Azar Nafisi
- The Story of B- Daniel Quinn
- The Alchemist, The Pilgramage- Paulo Coelho
- Brick Lane- Monica Ali
- Earth Democracy- Vandana Shiva
- What is the What- Dave Eggers
- The Sleeper Awakes- H. G. Wells
- The Yacoubian Building- Alaa Al Aswany
- Clash of Civilizations- Samuel Huntington
- Young Stalin- Simon Sebag Montefiore
- Power, Faith and Fantasy: America in the Middle East 1776-Present- Michael Oren
- Aman: Story of a Somali Girl- Virginia Lee Barnes and N=Janice Boddy
This is another picture by Jennifer Zwick.
I am almost done exams (last one tomorrow) therefore I will have much free time to read what I wish (AKA Non-textbook material, yahhhhhh!)